We are social sector executives who got frustrated with the lack of data systems. We didn’t want different systems for different departments. We needed something that would help us make sense of our data.
So, we created one ourselves.
We know that nonprofits can do better if they can unlock the power of data and tell the world how they are making a difference. We want to be the standard for the "Third Sector" and let organizations tell their success stories.
Quantibly seamlessly ties every organizational unit in one simple platform. With your programs, services, funders, donors, reports, budgets, staff, and clients – you have enough to worry about. Your data system should be least of your worries.
Quantibly is a collaborative project by experts from various fields, with over forty years of combined experience in the “Third Sector”.
PARTNER / CEO
PARTNER / CDO
HEAD/BIZ DEV (AFRICA)
REGIONAL HEAD (LATIN AMERICA)
REGIONAL HEAD (NORTH AMERICA)
REGIONAL HEAD (EUROPE)
Steve is the CSO of the venture backed Telerik, co-founder/executive director of AcceleratorHK, Hong Kong's first startup accelerator. He was the co-founder of Triton Works (acquired by UBM), CTO/co-founder of Corzen (acquired by Wanted Technologies), and CTO of Zagat Survey (acquired by Google). Stephen is a Certified Scrum Master, Certified Scrum Professional, PMP, and also speaks regularly at industry conferences around the world. He has written several books on application and database development.
PARTNER / CEO
Cyrus has been working with nonprofits and NGOs globally for 17 years. He has expertise in nonprofit management, program development, M&E, fundraising, among other areas. He finds ways to talk about Quantibly in almost every conversation.
PARTNER / CDO
Asad believes in utilizing social media to organize civic movements. An avid hiker, when the journey gets tough, Asad becomes more persistent and this is reflected in the way he runs iQuantile. He is a coder, designer, reader, and a social activist who wants to change the world.
Rahuldeb Mukerji is the Co-Founder/CFO of healthcare startup that specializes in infants and toddlers diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Rahuldeb is also a Director of Programs & Operations of another national healthcare service provider.
Lourdes Rosa-Carrasquillo has been practicing law since 1995, and has reviewed, amended, and drafted legislation at the NYS legislature. She is an expert in Public Interest Law, and routinely trains advocates, attorneys, lawmakers on public policy matters. A graduate of Hofstra University School of Law, Lourdes is an avid runner.
REGIONAL HEAD / LATIN AMERICA
Rebeca is a savvy of the sales pipeline as she has developed business management skills specially in the automotive industry for more than 13 years. With a B.A. in International Relations, her interests are in technology and in building strong relationships as key factors to make a better world.
HEAD OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / AFRICA
Lyndsey holds a graduate degree in strategic management and corporate governance, and has over eight years of experience in the tech sector. She is an expert in business development and emerging technologies.
REGIONAL HEAD / NORTH AMERICA
Steve draws upon his 30-plus years of marketing strategy, business analysis, branding and communications experience to support Quantibly’s global marketing and client development initiatives. Throughout his career, he has partnered with hundreds of corporate, non-profit, NGO and start-up organizations to help them establish and achieve their business goals. Steve’s longtime personal mission is to be a Force of Good in supporting global economic, social and community development efforts, which matches nicely with our clients’ business objectives and the Quantibly platform.
REGIONAL HEAD / EUROPE
Richard’s career has taken him from Australia to Europe, Asia, and both North and South America. During this time as an Entrepreneur and Business consultant he has achieved success regardless of the sector or the county and culture he was handed the challenge in. He specialises is people development/ management and that success has come from the premise that the greatest success comes from time and effort developing the people in your business and making sure they are armed with everything they need to exceed their business and personal goals. Surfing and travelling the world are his passions..
You see everything in real time. You don't need complicated hardware or software or overpaid IT consultants to figure out what's happening in your organization.
Quantibly is designed as a logical "cognitive map". It's accessible by people with disabilities, works in low-bandwidth, and can be used with low technical skills.
Budget Programs People
Mission Programs Clients
Outcomes Funds Trends
Donors Outreach Impact
For nonprofits, every dollar counts. So, we want to make sure nonprofits/NGOs can afford to pay for our system and focus on their mission-driven work. Every year, we even donate part of our profit back to the organizations we serve.
New York, USA
New York, USA
Minas Gerais, Brazil
New Jersey, USA
New York, USA
- We would be happy to share more information with you. The fastest way to reach us is by filling out the form on our contact page. Just briefly let us know what information you are looking for and someone will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Signing up for Quantibly is easy. Just click here and fill out the necessary information. Once you have signed up, you will get an email confirmation with instructions and you will be good to go.
- Quantibly has plenty of features, but what's more important is how they are all interconnected. You can keep track of your board and management, personnel, budget, events, activities, program budgets and expenses, clients, and a lot more in one single solution. It also generates reports in endless combinations. We are working on adding more features like web-conferencing, survey tools, and project management in coming months. We will keep you posted.
- Of course. If you are interested to try out Quantibly, you will get access to a demo site with all the features that you would normally have. You can play with our pre-loaded dummy data. Try us out for 1 months.
- One of the best things about Quantibly is that we can customize almost anything for you. When you meet with our Client Executive, just let us know the customization you would need and we will be happy to take care of it. If it is something we cannot do for technical reasons, we will let you know right away.
If you customize something that we think would be helpful for all other organizations, we will reward you for being awesome. These rewards may be discounts or free subscriptions for a few months or a gift card for your favorite coffee place.
- Our contract term is year-to-year, and you are billed on the last day of the month for the number of users for that month.
- We take data security very seriously. Our system is hosted with AWS and data is encrypted at every user level. Every organization receives standard back-end encryption tools embedded in the code. We follow FERPA and HIPAA standards to protect your data.
Your data is always yours. You own it and you have the right to download it any time you want. We neither have access to your data, nor do we ever sell or share your information to third parties.
Quantibly is created and supported by iQuantile's support team. The best way to reach us is by email, and someone will get back to you within that business day. Make sure to leave your contact information.